|Click here to view Cranberry Hospice brochure
For people in the final phase of a terminal illness, the caring staff
of Cranberry Hospice helps patients to live out the remainder of their
life with a focus on quality of life and comfort. Our staff works
closely with the physician to coordinate hospice care to meet the
physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient and their
A Team Approach
- Certified home health aides offer personal care including bathing,
meal preparation and light housekeeping.
- A medical director oversees the medical services provided to each
patient in the hospice program and works cooperatively with the
- Registered nurses coordinate all care by members of the hospice team
as well as provide pain management and symptom control.
- Licensed social workers offer support and bereavement counseling to
patients and families and identify alternative resources for family
- A pastoral counselor offers spiritual counseling and coordinates
support from other local clergy.
- Trained volunteers offer the patient and family companionship,
social support and an opportunity to leave the home for personal
- Rehabilitation therapists offer physical, occupational and speech
therapy to help improve the patient's quality of life.
- Nutritionists offer dietary counseling.
- Bereavement services include individual counseling, support groups,
correspondence and memorial services.
To Make a Referral
To make a referral to Cranberry
Hospice, please call our main number at 508-746-0215 and ask for the
We are approved providers for
HMO's, Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance companies.
To speak directly with the Cranberry
Hospice clinical nurse supervisor, call the main number at 508-746-0215.
The clinical nurse supervisor is available to speak with patients, family
members, and physicians to answer any questions regarding